mobile navigation

Insurance FAQs

Can your office file my insurance for me?

Will my health insurance cover orthodontic treatment?
No. Orthodontic treatment would be covered under dental insurance, not health insurance.

How do I find out what my insurance covers?
We will call your insurance company and retrieve your insurance benefits while you are visiting us for your consultation.

How will my insurance pay my benefits?
Insurance will normally disperse their benefits starting at the time the braces are placed. Payment of 25% is authorized at this time.The remaining 75% will be dispersed on a monthly basis based on the total estimated treatment time.

What happens if my insurance changes during treatment?
The new insurance’s orthodontic coverage begins on the effective date of the change. When changes are made, be sure to check with your Human Resources Representative on the waiting period for orthodontic services.

Connect with us

We're a little out there.

View some recent photos from Braces Braces Braces!

You might say good teeth run in our family!

Hey mom, we got an A+!